Original WOLF FOREX SIGNAL EA v7
WOLF FOREX SIGNAL EA v7
0.01 lots size for 1000$ and result can be 500$ weekly. Most safest and profitable forex trading ea.
Expert: WOLF FOREX SIGNAL EA v7.00, With origianl Set file. Document: parameters.txt
WOLF FOREX SIGNAL EA It is a fully automated, mid-term, low-risk expert selected on demand in settings. To determine optimal entry points, an Adaptive Price Action Analysis module is used, which you will find in a wide orange bar when you turn on the expert
EA No, Network, Martingale, Arbitrage. Each position includes a stop loss. All open transactions are accompanied by an advanced control algorithm, which is based on a phased trailing stop and a multi-step profit-taking system. The expert advisor includes protection against high spreads, separate trading filters and allows you to trade with a fixed contract or use an automatic lot account based on the MM unit.
Adaptive Price Action Analyzer
Dynamic displacement correction system;
Multistage gain closing algorithm;
Every trade is protected by stop loss;
No martingale, no arbitrage;
High spread protection
Every trade is protected by a stop loss
EA is not a broker or spread sensitive, you can choose any broker you trust
Good resistance to unexpected market events
1. ANY broker account.
2. minimum deposit of 500 $ USD for one pair .
3. use it in M15 time frame
4. recommended symbol is eurusd/ gbpusd / eurcad / audjpy
NOTE/// take into account that the expert was tested on several dysfunctional accounts and brokers, and it was also tried on a real account after it was offered for sale.
Please be aware of the risks involved
1) Please do not over-believe the backtest result. Nobody can predict the future 100%.
2) I am not using any .set file, because I believe that the best strategy should not be disclosed to the public but we can still serve you.
3) Sometimes, market conflict may cause the account to lead to a short period of drawdown, please prepare and wait for your profit.
4) It depends on good brokerage conditions, such as low spreads, slippage, and good execution